[StBernard] THANK YOU

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 21:59:32 EDT 2006

a BIG THANK YOU to all those St Bernardians and ex St Bernardians and exiled
St Bernardians and St Bernardians by heart at a distance, who are
responsible enough to keep their property clean and safe (as possible), who
make decent attempts to do so in spite of the difficulties.
We too had to travel a considerate distance to start cleaning, with no place
to shower or sleep nearby, traveling for hours dirty just to turn around the
next day and do it again, until we finally managed to move closer, at a
considerable rent expense.
So I know how difficult it can be, but many of you show it can be done, and
I know I and many others do appreciate your efforts. Thank you.

Gaby