[StBernard] New Orleans Mayoral Election

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 23 22:30:42 EDT 2006

Sorry Jim,

Wasn't sure if that was "sarcasim" (which you a re really good at) or an
honest answer. Didn't really matter about being a Dem or Rep, I just think
that what he did spoke louder than any debate or speech. A lot of people
don't know what he did in St. Bernard. I don't think I'll change too many
minds but I did believe that he deserved that recognition. AND on the flip
side, while moon is Mitch's daddy, we should remember that Mary is also Dick
Cheney's daughter and that apple fell far from the tree!!! Many asked what
has he done since being elected Lt. Gov, his big push was for education, and
I worked and went to school with one of his lead people- Catherine Flowers.
He had lots of good ideas, but like anything political, getting it done is
not as easy a proposing.

Wendy
-----------
Wendy,

Remember, I'm the registered Dem. I also posted asking why all the dislike
for the Landrieu's, was it policy issues or what. Westley explained he
thought Moon was the one who started the big decline of NOLA. I thought
differently and explained why I thought so. Also, I posted on here why I
thought Nagin was clueless!

Jim

Jim and Wes,

Do you really think he could have screwed up any further than Nagin
did?
The one thing I can say is that actions speak louder than words and
Landreiu
was in St. Bernard pulling people out of homes in his boat while
Nagin was
in the Hilton playing with a radio. Anyone on the Sheriff's Dept
that was
there in the beginning can tell you, he was there. He might not be
eleoquent, but he knew where the most damage was and went there
without
thought for personal safety because he knew the people of St.
Bernard/
Louisiana needed help. What can I say, you have to respect that.

Wendy Hall

____
Don't risk your losing your data to a storm, fire, theft. Let da-parish.com
protect your data using our secure data storage. For as little as $10 month
you can protect your data. Visit http://www.da-parish.com/data-protection
now.

____
Not all emails sent through this list reflect the opinion of da-parish.com
or Westley Annis

Such emails list the author in either the subject line or within the message
itself.

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT TO BE INTERPRETED AS LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT
BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH.

This message is copyrighted by Westley Annis. No distribution through
electronic, paper, or other means is permitted without the express written
permission of Westley Annis.

StBernard mailing list
StBernard at da-parish.com