[StBernard] STOP the PERSONAL criticisms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 10:55:10 EDT 2006

BP,
I think it is unfair of you to select Gaby from the list of posters and
personally attack her on this issue.
I have personally selected you because I think that it was hostile of you to
MISDIRECT your anger at Gaby, that you really feel toward the GOVERNMENT. If
you feel an injustice has been done to you, keep your anger focused where it
belongs, because I am with you on that one! The government has let us all
down, as a COMMUNITY. Not JUST YOU!
I'm sorry, you are dead wrong on what you have said here, and I think an
apology would be appropriate.
If you go back and read every one of Gaby's posts, she never once called
anyone out or spoke directly to anyone, selecting one individual to insult.

And as far as making better use of her time, maybe you should research
before you post. She has been an incredible influence on this list-serve,
helping everyone she possibly can. AND NOT JUST WITH WORDS, with ACTIONS.
Gaby is totally involved, and I commend her for it.
As should you,

Tracie Brown