[StBernard] THANK YOU

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 17:58:50 EDT 2006

Jim,

Still there is no exuse. Rebuilding must start somewhere..... its been 9
months. Either stay or go and at least have someone cut grass. It's a
step at least. People are living there, human beings.

A true St Bernardian doesn't just leave there property unattended. As I
stated a family I know is living there and is paying for his neighbors grass
to be cut. There words to him, they don't care do what you want. So
please do not make exuses. I understand no one wanted this. For god sakes
who did.

Where is the spirit? The spirit is with those living there and those who
are not but are still part of the rebuilding process even if its getting
grass cut. Really is that much to ask for.

St Bernard Resident
Sb