[StBernard] American Idol

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 17:59:40 EDT 2006

Westley,

I was just kidding you about all the times you voted. I'll probably have
rocks thrown at me for saying this, but I've never voted. After thinking
about it a little more, one of the reasons I think this year's group wasn't
as good was due to some of the "music themes" choice they "forced' them so
sing. I mean c'mon, Queen, Elvis, Rod Stewart. I love Queen's music and
Rockin' Rod but to be forced to sing their music - #^*%*!. Obviously, the
contestants are required to bite their tongues on the choice of music
themes, because I can't believe all of them thought those were good choices.

Actually, throughout all the seasons, my favorite talents are Bo Bice and
Reuben Stoddard.

John Scurich