[StBernard] STOP the PERSONAL criticisms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 18:32:10 EDT 2006

Gaby just doesn't seem to understand that not everyone feels the way
she
does.

EP, I DID in fact post that apparently I wont change anyones mind nor will
anyone change mine, so in fact what I am saying we should agree to disagree.
So it is time to get UNfrustrated and go on doing all what we have to do.
Stuff will happen either way, maybe even another storm (heaven forbid).
Keep and voice your opinion, as you have the same right to do so as do I.
God Bless.

Gaby