[StBernard] fire alarms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 18:32:47 EDT 2006

the fire alarms are mandatory. the cost is small compared many of
the
upgrades we have done. i think i paid 30.00 each.

Jaime

Thanks. Our house always had a hard wired smoke alarm, yet I purchased
additional battery powered ones (which are now required in health care
settings as well), as I did NOT trust the hard wired ones :::: what in case
of power outage? Such as a lightning strike, causing power to go off, and
the hard wired one not working but the lightning caused a fire? Maybe I am
paranoid.
Shouldn't the hard wired ones have a battery back up ? Or do they already?
We will put both back in our house unless there is one that has a battery
back up, kind of like an alarm clock.

Gaby