[StBernard] STOP the PERSONAL criticisms

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 18:33:26 EDT 2006

Gaby

Thank you for all you have said about personal responsibility and making our
parish better. I have to say that I think most people need to make a
dedicated effort at this point to remedy the situations with their property.
I don't care just will not do anymore. It is time to take steps to make
people do something. To everyone else that doesn't think the deadline is
fair what is fair??? How would you like to live with the mess next door to
you in your new community??? It is not very kind to expect the people who
are back here and trying to fix our community to live with the mess because
you do not want to be bothered that is why there is a deadline. We and our
neighbors that are here are trying to keep the grass and mess under control
in our area but it is time for EVERYONE who owns property to be responsible
for their property. I am very tired of the "I don't care" attitude. I know
we all have a lot to deal with but this is just a matter of common courtesy
and treating people in the way you want to be treated. There are plenty of
grass cutters down here if you cannot or will not do it yourself. Please
consider the people that are here and do the right thing

Heidi