[StBernard] Grass Cutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 24 22:13:41 EDT 2006

Heidi and others,
I'd be happy to pay someone to cut our grass and weeds. My wife has a friend
who called her today and she said she was paying someone $200.00 to cut her
grass on Ventura. He said the price was high because she had debris on her
lawn, which was evidently put there by someone else.
This is it in a nutshell; you pay someone and how do you know they even cut
the grass?Like the old TV show ,"who do you trust?"
At one time Wendy said her teenage sons may do it but she hasn't mentioned
it since.
I don't often agree with Wendy but she seems honest and I would trust her.
Anybody else out there we can trust? Westley, you usually know who's out
there.
Can you help us?
Thanks,
David Jochum