[StBernard] ok folks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 08:56:14 EDT 2006

How much are you willing to spend for this junk, there are a lot of
people that would probably take your offer. Don't be mad because you
chose to move back to a neighborhood that is not going to re-establish
itself. Also you have too much time on your hands to be responding to
all this email. Go be a good neighbor and start trimming some weeds....
Just venting since you struck the wrong cord.

Danny