[StBernard] Weekly Update from Bobby - May 24, 2006 - Unsecured Borders and immigration

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 09:06:44 EDT 2006

Givern: I totally understand the "legal" and "unlegal immigration bit.

However, if one of my family, friends or realitives get robbed, raped,
beaten or killed by one of the illegals, I'm going to be a pi$$ed American
citizen.

To my senses, it would be the equivilence of an internal, terrorist act
which will, considering the nature of the problem alarm, instill anxiety and
great emotional distress to our citizens.

Having a field day on our citizens at our expense is no less a crime of
terrorism than one blowing up a grocery and on a personal, smaller scale
perhaps but still should be considered a crime which terrorizes an entire
community. However, if that person is classified an American Citizen, it
still needs to be classified as a fear-inducing act of terror, but the laws
of America would treat it as a localized, community crime.

Finally to make a point, how do we classify a non-American boundary crosser
who is of one race (ie. Mexican/Iranian, and attacks a caucasian person? No
hate crime? No civil rights violation? Is hate measured in seeing that
Whites be underpopulated while those from Mexico, for instance, brag on
being the future majority? Would this then be considered a hate crime (aka
reverse discrimination?).

Secured borders are important. I heard today that former President Carter
considers putting borders up "inhumane" and racist. Should we love them to
death and meet them at the borders with vans to take them to our
communities? In an imaginitive position, what would happen if member of Al
Queda pays a border smuggler $10,000 to carry a "dirty bomb" to the middle
of Los Angeles (or New Orleans French Quarter) and drop it off with a timer
to explode an hour later? Would any participant be considered part of a
"hate crime" or should we exclude the border jumper as an "entrepreneur" out
to make a living in a new land who should by default be citizenized (and to
them, "Canonized" for doing God's work). We're living in a world of terror
and being "very nice and polite" won't get us secure from any scenario. What
scares me, is that it will worsen if left unchecked.

--Jer--