[StBernard] List-NOW: Moving Forward

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 09:07:46 EDT 2006

Ok, Craig. Let's believe (from your statement) that you have never even
intended to buy any other's property (aside from a primary residence).
That's would be such a relief off the minds of rumor-milled skeptics.

How can we prove that no other person of authority is doing so? Check the
courthouse for dealings in real estate? Would personal property purchases be
open to the public for viewing if we ask this of the Clerk of Court,
Assessor, etc? We've heard rumors. Perhaps it's time to dismiss such nasty
accusations by inquiring if we may so that they won't get further spread
with accusing the innocent to amuse the skeptible. No need in dragging on
and about with such hog-wash about innocent people, right? Oh, yes. We
should all hate "hasty generalizations".

--jer--

Come on Syl,

Lets be careful of sweeping generalizations- I wish I was able to invest in
property.

God Bless,
Craig