[StBernard] can you forward this to the council

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 09:08:10 EDT 2006

Shame though, that we can't maybe get some of the ones who go for two weeks
of active duty to come down, or possibly some SeaBee units that drill. I
think I read somewhere that a large group of middys from the Naval Academy
were coming to the area during their break at the Academy.

JY

The guard is not tasked to us for ongoing recovery efforts. They
have been
reassigned for some months now. There are a couple of guardsmen
still
working in office capacities. The response to the guard not being
here is
that it is not part of their mission.

Craig