[StBernard] List-NOW: Moving Forward

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu May 25 21:53:21 EDT 2006

Jerry,
You can check the real estate section on nola.com. I believe they
post/publish that on Saturdays.

Ok, Craig. Let's believe (from your statement) that you have never
even
intended to buy any other's property (aside from a primary
residence).
That's would be such a relief off the minds of rumor-milled
skeptics.

How can we prove that no other person of authority is doing so?
Check the
courthouse for dealings in real estate? Would personal property
purchases be
open to the public for viewing if we ask this of the Clerk of Court,
Assessor, etc? We've heard rumors. Perhaps it's time to dismiss such
nasty
accusations by inquiring if we may so that they won't get further
spread
with accusing the innocent to amuse the skeptible. No need in
dragging on
and about with such hog-wash about innocent people, right? Oh, yes.
We
should all hate "hasty generalizations".

--jer--