[StBernard] demo, debris, Grass cut penalties

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 26 19:47:15 EDT 2006

The primary consequence for non-compliance will be the lien that is attached
to the property for the fees for work perfomed as part of remediation on
behalf of the non-compliant homeowner ranging from grass cutting to
demolition, and many activities in between, that will in many cases have to
be resolved in order to get through the LRA plan.

As far as the big bad wolf- what will be will be.

Craig