[StBernard] structual engineer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 27 20:17:51 EDT 2006

I've personally recommended Roy Carruba (Carruba Engineering) in Jefferson
to several folks who were pleased with his work and fees. In fact, several
professional engineers I know (who don't do structural analysis) hire
Carruba as their engineer when needing such work. He's in the yellow pages.

John Scurich