[StBernard] Oh No LLC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat May 27 20:49:02 EDT 2006

Can't say, DB, but considering they got it lock, stock, and barrel for
$10,000-$20,000 each, fixed it up for about $30-50,000 (or total $40-70,000,
then turned around and speculated on it for $100,000-$140,000 each, they're
certainly "in the business", wouldn't you say?? That's what's making
property valuable to MANY who's looking to capitalize on other's misfortune.
The same might be true for home seizures/mortgage-home failures, etc. Either
they move quickly to get it sooner, or they wait you out to get it later.

Jer.

Does any one know who "OH-NO LLC" is ? They bought 3 pieces of property one
block over from me all on the same street. That was several months ago.
Just happened to notice it in the newspaper. Hadn't really looked in a
while, I would thing they probable bought more since.

db