[StBernard] Don't Tread On Me

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 29 08:50:37 EDT 2006

David,

Kudos for speaking out against this!! It's because of the latest change in
"plans" that we've decided to let St. Bernard be in the past for us. We've
waited patiently for the past six months for our house to be gutted by the
parish and were told that if it hasn't been gutted then it probably won't
and that if it wasn't for them offering this service in the beginning that
all "residents" would have been responsible for their own property ....ghee,
I wonder how many family and friends of "parish council members" houses have
already been done?

Th