[StBernard] Murphy Oil -Buffer Zone Purchases

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon May 29 08:57:27 EDT 2006

Dear Wesley,

My home is in the original Murphy Oil spill area. I am also in the class
action lawsuit.

Please help clear up these questions I have in regard to the Murphy Oil
Spill area.

I have heard that Murphy will be required to purchase some of the
surrounding properties to create more of a buffer zone between themselves
and the existing residential area.

Was this just a rumor?

If not a rumor, what areas are they going to purchase?

I am also interested in finding out if property has actually been purchased
by Murphy and how the purchase price was derived?

I would appreciate any information you can give me on this issue.
Thank you,
PM