[StBernard] Oh No LLC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 08:56:46 EDT 2006

Warren Campagna is a contractor, and his job is to build or repair,
and then
sell those new or repaired properties, whether residential or
commercial.
After reading all the complaining about abandoned homes, which are
safety
and environmental hazards, I would expect Warren would be commended
for his
actions, to clean, repair, and then provide potential housing for
those
individuals looking to return to St. Bernard Parish, not to mention
the fact
that he is allowing individuals not planning on returning the
opportunity to
salvage some monetary gain from their propert>>

Interesting viewpoint. Maybe he could post a number for people to call in
with their houses for sale? Many have for sale signs but tell me they dont
get any calls.

Gaby