[StBernard] Question about Aug 29 deadline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 22:57:36 EDT 2006

Craig,
I have signed up for my home to be demolished but live in the oil spill
area and was told that we are on hold until FEMA decides if they will pay.
Being that I am on the list for demolishion, will the parish still send
someone to gut my home and put a lean against my home?? Sounds like another
brother-in-law deal to me. I will board up if neccessary, but its not my
fault that no one will demolish my home. I already called the Christian
group, but have not recieved a call back. As far as the grass goes, I won't
ever cut it again(I'll kill it). It will be dead and stay black as long as I
own the property. BJ