[StBernard] Warren Campagna

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 23:16:19 EDT 2006

Westley,

This message was forwarded to me. Warren Campagna is my brother and a life
long resident of St. Bernard Parish. He owns Campagna Construction and
prior to the storm, he and his wife Jean owned and operated Skate World. He
purchased the houses which belong to Jean's father and grandmother. Jean
wanted to purchase the homes that she grew up in and to keep them in the
family. If anyone wants to know Warren's intentions for these properties,
they can contact him directly at 504 329-0846. He is not taking advantage
of anyone, he like everyone else in St. Bernard. He lost his dream home
which was only a few months old, his businesses and other investment
properties.

Angie