[StBernard] council

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 30 23:42:06 EDT 2006

Deborah,

Each of the council people and administrators review and use emails at their
respective discretions- they probably are smarter than I am and keep
themselves out of the fray.

For the most part- information that is shared is the byproduct of multitudes
of discussions, meetings, and information exchange.

Next use of the electronic transmission will be to do a video spot for the
feed from the web with the updated information.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig