[StBernard] craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 31 10:21:21 EDT 2006

Thanks, once again Craig, for the updates. And to any parish officials who
are receiving da-parish emails, please join in our "fray". While we
sometimes vent, and sometimes people cross the line with comments that they
wish they hadn't made in the heat of the moment, we also compliment,
encourage, sympathize, and hope to motivate one another through this email
community. So here's an invitation to all, especially elected officials, to
join the fray. NOLA's forum is out of control and rarely accomplishes any
of the above from what I've read there. Maybe for the annual 4th of July
parish celebration, we can get a da-parish meeting spot and time at the park
and get to "network"as suggested awhile back.

ddk