[StBernard] Don't Tread On Me

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 2 13:42:53 EDT 2006

Laurie,

I'll keep hanging in if you will.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

-----Original Message-----

Craig,

I appreciate that straight talk from you. I also appreciate that you all in
the decision making positions realize that concessions need to be made for
certain people's circumstances. This is all we ask. Straight and easy to
understand guidance as to what is expected of us and that ya'll are willing
to be reasonable. The government depending on the free gutting programs has
in turn caused us to rely on that also. But you are right that now we need
to start doing something about it and stop waiting for help. We are working
hard to do what we can for our properties and move them into compliance.
But if I may make a suggestion, it would stop a lot of confusion and
frustration if you guys would not tell us stuff that doesn't come to pass or
is just a pipe dream. If it is solid, tell us. If not keep working on it
until something more solid is accomplished and ready to be announced to the
public. We have been let down enough. This is not personal so please do
not take it that way. We are followers and just looking to our leaders for
answers. So sorry if I've been hard on you and the government. I know you
work hard 24/7 for us. I don't know many people that would want your job.
Thanks for the explaining all of that.

Laurie