[StBernard] Murphy Area Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 2 16:03:42 EDT 2006

Jennifer,

gutting is not restricted in the murphy oil area- some groups that have come
in did not want to go into the area and others did. Demolition in the oil
spill area is not approved by FEMA for the parish demo contractor but the
Christian Contractor group was doing it until they were told by FEMA to stop
until there can be a review of their process.

We have asked the Christian Contractor to continue on and hope that FEMA
sees the need to support the effort to have the debris removed from the
demolition.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig