[StBernard] To Jer

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 2 16:04:18 EDT 2006

To Ni M,
You obviously have no idea how serious a mental illness can be.
Phobias, anxiety and the likes are very debilitating. People like
you are
what gave St. Bernard a bad name. Shame on you.

This is true. Just yesterday a good friend died, he shot himself exactly a
week ago. We can only assume severe depression and despair, yet no one saw
THAT coming.

We just never know what goes on inside someone else.
However, there are also those who 'use' such terms lightly to excuse their
lack of action. Not everyone who has a fear of snakes has a phobia. I am
very afraid of snakes and can hardly look at them, yet it did not stop me
from pulling stuff out of my house.

I just dont want to see another personal bashing on this list, now that I
noticed that individual names are in the topic line as the one THIS is
responding to. Some people are just more outspoken than others. Good thing
about that is that we do get to see a different perspective of the matters
at hand. Makes us all think, although not necessarily change our opinion.

Gaby