[StBernard] Oh No LLC

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:23:24 EDT 2006

Dearest peoples, I have NO problem with the little guy making a living and
supporting his families. I begin to question when you start seeing the BIG
guys adding charges and fees to things that they have no business being
involved in to begin with. Then you hear things from people in the parish
that should be well informed saying things like I have repeated only for the
good of the people. From that point I would hope that someone would search
it out and correct me if I am wrong.. I also have a problem when your very
own public officials don't or won't give the information that is needed for
everyone to try to regain or renew their lives. Do any of you realize how
many thousands are still sitting in other places waiting for some kind of
word or approval so they can come back and start anew? I had the unpleasant
experience of visiting the fema park in picayune, ms. last week. The
expressions on the faces of the people says it all. They have given up or
are just drifting in space with nowhere and noone to turn to. It broke my
heart. The real sad thing is that the majority are blaming GOD and that's
who they really need in their lives right now. I praise the work of the few
who really care, but it just isn't enough. Sorry, I didn't mean to get off
on a rant. GOD BLESS and KEEP THE FAITH

Ben