[StBernard] St. Bernard Reunion in Livingston

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:25:38 EDT 2006

A group of us have gotten together to plan this for 4th of July. All past
and present residents of St. Bernard Parish are invited.

I would appreciate your posting this info on the website.

DATE: JULY 4, 2006

TIME: 10:00 A.M. TO 7:00 P.M.

PLACE: NORTH PARK OFF OF LOCKHART ON THE ROAD BETWEEN DENHAM SPRINGS AND
WALKER

If anyone does not want to come for the entire day, we will have a grand
reunion celebration in Pavilions 2 & 3 between 2 and 5. We also ask that
each person bring their own food and drinks.

For further information, please email stbernardreunion at aol.com

Kathleen Seghers & Judy Chaupetta