[StBernard] Even if there will be a buy out...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:26:39 EDT 2006

HL,

I agree. Perhaps with the except of Craig, I believe all the members of the
Parish Council are of the mindset that they will not get re-elected to any
office or not going to run - and I'll bet that's an accurate assessment. So
what's it matter to them what fate they place on the rest of us if they know
they're going to be out of office in just over 18 months and not have to
deal with it anymore. Like I said, perhaps Tafaro could be the lone
exception.

John Scurich