[StBernard] you cant please everyone

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jun 3 17:30:54 EDT 2006

Hi Craig,

I appreciate all your hard work it really angers me when I read all the
bashing and wining about people complaining about the deadline for grass
cutting ang gutting. I agree with you their has to be a deadline set-how
long is long enough it is not fair for people to leave their property in the
state it is in now. I dont care if only one person is moving in on a street
we owe that one person the respect of not having to look at our trash
everyday. We can only blame ourselves for being undrinsured or not insured
at all. Lesson well learned now it is time to restart our lives where ever
you wish to continue. It is wrong to leave property unattended. It is the
property owners responsibility to maintain their grounds!!!!!!!!!!! I have
no respect for those people who think it is ok to leave their homes as is.
Shame on them and they should pay a fine for their carelessness. They
should some cheese to go with all that wine. Keep up the good work God is
watching you and will praise you for all that you have done. Thanks for all
you have done just remember you cant please everyone.
Thanks,
I care about my parish

Robert