[StBernard] Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 09:14:15 EDT 2006

The best way to get an independent percentage of damage estimate is to get
one from a contractor.

Also, Gaby, you are right in the issue of getting the damage assessment
below 50% for one reason and the tricky LRA could find a way to use that to
lower your grant eligibility. Keep in mind that we did not adopt the
Advisory Base Flood Elevations that required the raising. If you were
compliant before the storm, you are compliant currently.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig