[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 21:32:39 EDT 2006

concerning damage letter.loan in your orginal mortage agreement. there
should me a clause that says something about the mortage must be paid off in
the event of extensive damage.
also call your loan officer that processed the orginal loan, she/he may be
able to get that demand letter.

Judy

>I would like to know if anyone who had flood insurance got approved for

>a SBA loan and actually went through the whole process yet. I was

>declined because they said insurance proceeds meet my needs. However,

>I used the proceeds to pay off my mortgage with only a couple of thousand

remaining.