[StBernard] Murphy Area Gutting

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 5 21:32:08 EDT 2006

thanks, i'll try to call you tomorrow. my address is 3413 maureen lane,
meraux.la the house next to me i think was 3415 maureen. the house, slab and
all is in my back yard. the funny part my insurance thought it was my two
car garage. they could not believe a slab house floated slab and all in my
back yard.

thanks for your help.

Judy