[StBernard] sba loans

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 10:15:34 EDT 2006

KM,

Try to get the written letter from your mortgage company stating that they
used the insurance money to call the mortgage or if you can have a mortgage
company rep actually speak directly to your SBA loan rep and explain how the
money was used by their decision not yours it may help keep the insurance
from being calculated as benefits for you.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig