[StBernard] Debris in Pool-Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 10:17:08 EDT 2006

Melissa,

The dumping in the pool is not supposed to be taking place. If a homeowner
wished to fill the pool they can do so with sand, but not debris. I know
some comments have been made about the easy thing to do would be to just
push the debris into the pools- but it is a no-no. Unfortunately, there has
to be someone monitoring the situation to catch it. We will continue to
review the restriction on our end to the contractors but if anyone sees it
happening, it should be reported right away to public works 278-4317.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig

P.S. Thanks for your kind words.