[StBernard] St. Bernard & media

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 18:32:48 EDT 2006

Tina,

Funny you should mention that.

My wife is a big Dr. Phil fan and he is looking for Katrina victims for a
show. Four different scenarios: Getting divorced, drinking, haven't been
home, and fed up with FEMA. I was thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to
tell Dr. Phil about all of our problems with FEMA and the fed's. Maybe he
will do a show on St. Bernard.

Westley