[StBernard] St. Bernard & media

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 6 23:37:43 EDT 2006

Wes,

FEMA, what about insurance comapnies, adjustor's, contractor's, price
gouging, state government, federal government, media...Can I go any further?
Dr. Phil would have to do a month on the headaches we have.

Wendy

Tina,

Funny you should mention that.

My wife is a big Dr. Phil fan and he is looking for Katrina victims for a
show. Four different scenarios: Getting divorced, drinking, haven't been
home, and fed up with FEMA. I was thinking it wouldn't be a bad idea to
tell Dr. Phil about all of our problems with FEMA and the fed's. Maybe he
will do a show on St. Bernard.

Westley