[StBernard] A Message From Morgan Jones

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 8 16:33:03 EDT 2006

Westley:

I, along with God knows how many others, continue to receive emails such as
this promising thousands of dollars by simply providing a few pieces of
information. Although I am smart enough to know that this is a scam, either
for identity theft or as I have seen in many cases, a means to have people
forward money to these crooks.

Is there a way of forwarding these types of messages directly to the FBI or
some other regulatory agency that has the resources to hunt these scumbags
down and put them in jail, or at the minimum, out of business?

Hopefully no one in St. Bernard has fallen for any of these "offers", but I
know I receive them on a daily basis and simply move them to "Report as
Spam".

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your on-going efforts to keep us informed with valuable
information. I know that it takes time and effort on your part and I am
happy to see that you started including advertisements to help offset your
expenses. It is the least that can be done to assist you.