[StBernard] Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 8 17:12:34 EDT 2006

Wendy,

That's what I've been trying to say all along. If they are going to collect
monies from you to provide financial protection from flooding, once a flood
event occurs, they should not be able to change the rules and say the monies
you've paid are for naught.

If it was a private insurance company, the FTC would be all over them.

If it is not going to be counted as something separate and apart from any
other aid that is received, then drop the charade and stop calling it
insurance.

Westley