[StBernard] LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 8 17:13:17 EDT 2006

MMB,

This program should help you.

Westley

-----Original Message-----

I have a dumb question that may have probably been asked about 1000 times
already, but here it goes one more time.
Our house is in Poydras, we received 4 1/2 feet of water, our flood
insurance was cancelled in June, and was not in a flood plain. Our house
was rated with like 10% damage range, we have a very large house because we
had added on and up. Will this LRA be able to help us, the only thing that
we were able to collect on was the roof damage but that's it. Our home is
not required to be elevated, all we want to do is repair it and go home.

Thanks MMB