[StBernard] CDBG Money

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 9 20:48:52 EDT 2006

Wes & friends of the parish....
It's 6:30 a.m., & I just finished schoolwork, I just heard on the news
that the LRA money was approved by the senate yesterday, & will be heading
to George W BUllSHitter's office to be signed into law!!!!!! All I can say
is THANK GOD!!!! I hope the parish adopts this plan, so we aren't denied
this long awaited money, that I personally need to rebuild my home, to
restore my daughters' & my life. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

MISSING MEHLE!!!
{crying happy tears for the first time since
KATRINA!!!!!}