[StBernard] Dr.Phil

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 9 21:14:50 EDT 2006

the hippie tent moved to buras. they were suppose to be with wm. smith
also. but if they are it is not the same. there is someone at the gate
stopping everyone, and even turning people away with donations. never had
that happen at the hippie tent. my church sent toothpaste, soap, and
toothbrushes with is what emergency communties said they needed, however,
when i went to wm. smith, i got turned away at the gate and couldn't even go
in and i am a st. bernard resident. he told me they were only feeding
volunteers. ain't that nice?

Judy