[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Council disagrees with FEMA'selevation advisories

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 12 21:13:51 EDT 2006

Judy,

the % of damage will be by assessment from the LRA- the rapid damage
assessments that were done early may be used as some reference, but the LRA
will have a system that establishes the damage %- then if the owner
disagrees with it, they will have to contact the LRA through one of the
centers that will be set up and settle it- You can get an independent
assessment to challenge the LRA assessment as many people did to challenge
the drive by assessments that caused so many problems.

As far as the house behind you- call in the address and we can see what
request has been made for it. 278-4492.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig