[StBernard] Operations Briefing / Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 12 21:15:24 EDT 2006

JJ,

Outside of the local government's control means that we do not have any part
of the operational procedures for the FEMA subcontractor- Fluor in the
trailer process- we do not assign trailers, we do not procure trailers, we
do not track trailers, we do not repair trailers- even in a pilot program
designed to assist in the delievery and set up that was initiated by the
parish, it is not in local control. We serve as a thorn in the contractor's
side to push them to be aware of the problems that continue to exist- but we
are unable to direct them.

The stated mission and the practical application of the federal government's
fulfillment of that mission often appear very different.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig