[StBernard] Sue-able

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 14 09:11:16 EDT 2006

As time approaches the anniversary of Katrina, a statute-of-limitations
exists in a litigation sense.

Can anyone offer info/contact info about any entity they may have sought or
consider litigation against as we approach a dateline of August 29? We're
all so familiar with Murphy, but are there any other entities that should be
included in recompensement for damages to our world? Ex: Is there anything
that can be sought from Corp of Engineers? Parish? State? Other bodies? If
so, does anyone have info on any other filings vs. those considered
accountable for their actions/negligence, etc..?

Geraldo