[StBernard] ALE to Sue

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 16 08:52:00 EDT 2006

Sue,

I'm not sure if your comment about taking them to Ins. Commissioner was
directed to me or not, but when I questioned them about the ALE I was told
that the damage from Katrina to our home had nothing to do with home owner's
and all damage fell under flood; therefore, they were sorry but their was
nothing that they could do. The adjuster did mention that the 2500 they
fronted was to "help as much as they could, but did not imply that we were
entitled to anything further." If you've heard different, please let me
know.

Twila --