[StBernard] Demo Notification

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jun 16 08:52:19 EDT 2006

Angel,

My apologies, but whoever told you that was mistaken. There are rarely gaps
in time for notification to take place. Once the verification is complete
as soon as the house is released by FEMA then it is moved on fairly quickly.

Anyone who has signed up for demolition and has not gotten what they wanted
out of the house, there is no proven way that will tell you when the house
will come down.

I hope it did not create any significant problems for you Angel.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig