[StBernard] Political Health for Life

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 22 09:14:47 EDT 2006

The bigger question for St. Bernard residents, why did Rep. Nita Hutter and
Sen. Walter Boasso both vote for this bill? I fully expected Rep. Ken
Odinet to support it, almost surprised he didn't write it, but Hutter and
Boasso are a big disappointment on this one.

It also begs the question, again, especially for Boasso, did he actually
vote for it or did another Senator, such as Romero, cast the vote for
Boasso? I mention this only because Romero was quoted in a news story
several weeks back of having a "voting stick" that he used to cast votes for
his fellow Senators who happened to be missing from the floor at the time of
a vote.

Here's hoping Blanco gets this one right.

Westley