[StBernard] Katrina credit for housing folks

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jun 22 18:33:40 EDT 2006

Boy, I don't want to touch that one. It was probably only a 1 time thing
for Katrina so I would call IRS and check with them. I would think you
could do an amended return. And someone else posted where I was unclear but
yes it's $500 per person you housed. My cousin asked me about doing it for
me and my mom since we were with them for awhile and I said "Hell yeah!"
You have to have the SSNs of the folks you are claiming.

Jim York

.
well thanx for that info. can i do an amendment or wait till next
year?
thanx again jim

Ben